- Stores & Sites
- Terms of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The products purchased on fr.coach.com are directly sold by Coach Stores France SARL (hereinafter referred to as “Coach”, "the Vendor" or "We" or "Us"). Coach Stores France has its registered office in France at 3 rue Meyerbeer, 75009 Paris – business register number 503 133 209 R.C.S. Paris and VAT number FR93750347601.
Request for further information can be made through our Contact Us area or sent to the address Coach Customer Care, Coach Stores France, 3 rue Meyerbeer, 75009 Paris. If you need any assistance, go to the Customer Care area on fr.coach.com, where you will find information on orders, shipping, returns and other general information on the services provided by Coach.
1. Our Business Policy
- 1.1 We offers products (hereafter referred as the “Products”) for sale on fr.coach.com. This e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. consumers. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- 1.2 These Terms and Conditions of Sale (together with the documents referred to herein) regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to the Products on fr.coach.com between the users of fr.coach.com and the Vendor.
2. How to Execute a Contract With the Vendor
- 2.1 To place an order for the purchase of one or more Products, you must fill out the online order form and send it electronically to the Vendor through the Check Out section of fr.coach.com, following the relevant instructions.
- 2.2 The order form contains a summary of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and corresponding unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms and conditions for returning purchased products.
- 2.3 An order shall be deemed to have been submitted when the Vendor receives your order form electronically and the order information has been verified as correct.
- 2.4 Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the Terms and Conditions of Sale. We recommend that you print a copy using the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
- 2.5 The order form will be filed in our data base for the time required to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form by logging in and visiting the area called Order Status.
- 2.6 French is the language used for executing contracts with the Vendor.
- 2.7 After your order form has been submitted, the Vendor will process your order.
- 2.8 The information available on fr.coach.com does not constitute a binding offer to sell Products described on fr.coach.com. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline it, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged.
- 2.9 We may not process purchases when there are not sufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available or fraud is suspected. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that we have not carried out your purchase order for one or several of the above reasons. If the products displayed on fr.coach.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once we have received your order form, we shall inform you of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, we will refund the amount paid for those items.
- 2.11 Should you wish to cancel your order, please contact Customer Care. Cancellation may not be possible especially if the shipment process has already started. In any cases, you are entitled to return your purchase in the conditions provided in our Return Policy.
- 2.12 Upon submission of an order form, the Vendor shall send you a purchase order receipt e-mail, containing a summary of the order form (the products' main characteristics, information on the price and payment, shipment and shipping costs).
- 2.13 Upon shipment of your purchase, the Vendor shall send you a shipment confirmation via e-mail.
3. Product and Pricing Information
- 3.1 On fr.coach.com, Coach only offers products marked with the "Coach" trademark. These products are purchased by us directly from the manufacturers authorized by Coach, Inc.
- 3.2 We do not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
- 3.3 The main characteristics of the Products are shown on fr.coach.com on each product page.
- 3.4 Please note that the products displayed on fr.coach.com may be samples. Details of the Products may slightly change over the course of the seasons. Although we have made every efforts to display the Products and their colors as accurately as possible, the displayed colors of the Products will depend upon the monitor of the user and we cannot guarantee that the user's monitor will accurately portray the actual colors of the products. Moreover, we are not responsible for typographical errors regarding price or any other matter.
- 3.5 Products displayed may be out of stock (especially during seasonal sales) or discontinued and the prices are subject to change. Subject to the foregoing, any prices displayed are quoted in Euros, VAT included, and are effective only for purchases within France.
- 3.6 Promotional offers and sales offered in stores do not apply online and vice versa.
- 3.7 Products saved in your Shopping Bag on fr.coach.com are not reserved. The site may time out and you may lose your selection until you place the order.
- 3.8 Products sold by fr.coach.com may come in a protective packaging and/or with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. When trying on the products you should neither alter the Products not remove or alter the tag or seal from the purchased Products. Failing to take these precautions, you would not be allowed to return the purchased Products.
- 4.1 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE VENDOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND RESULTING FROM WHATEVER CAUSE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGE, TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE IN NATURE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER THEORIES OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE VENDOR’S SITES. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE COACH’S LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM COACH’S NEGLIGENCE, OR (II) FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
- 4.2 In the event that Coach fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Sale or is otherwise liable to you, Coach shall only be responsible for loss that is a foreseeable result of our breach. Further, Coach’s total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with any purchases you made through fr.coach.com or by using this Site, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise shall be limited to the price of the Products you purchased, or if the claim is not in relation to the purchase of Product(s) by you, then €500.
- 5.1 Payment of the Product prices and relevant costs for shipping and delivery must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
- 5.2 We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and PayPal. If you are using a payment card in another currency than Euros, your bank may charge a fee for the transaction which we cannot predict or refund.
- 5.3 Your payment will be authorized once the order has been submitted, and fully debited within five days.
- 5.4 In case of payment by credit or debit card, our payment system ensures secure transactions, since all financial information (credit card number, expiry date, etc.) go directly to Worldpay which, thanks to an encryption protocol, guarantees the security of online transactions. Such financial information will not be used by the Vendor except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of returns in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of fraud to the police. The price for the purchase of Products and the corresponding costs for shipping and delivery, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account.
- 5.5 If applicable, promo codes are for online and unique use only. They are non-transferable.
- 5.6 VAT refunds are only available to international customers purchasing in stores. They are not available for online purchases.
6. Shipping and Delivery of the Products
- 6.1 Coach ships to all areas of France. We offer free standard shipping. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of your order. Please check the Shipping Information area of fr.coach.com for shipping options, costs and estimated timeframes.
- 6.2 Orders to addresses outside France cannot be filled and will be automatically cancelled.
- 6.3 You are responsible for providing a correct address. Coach reserves the right to refuse to deliver to another address than the one which you initially provided.
- 6.4 Coach reserves the right to refuse orders made to the address of freight forwarding companies or PO Boxes. In case of shipment to such addresses Coach is not responsible for any loss or damage occurring to the Product(s) after delivery to the freight forwarding company or PO Box or upon return of the Product(s). Returns for any reason whatsoever will be at your own expenses and risk.
7. Return Policy
- We hope you enjoy your Coach purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please return the item(s) to us within 30 days of purchase for full refund or exchange. Please note that purchases made during sales, clearance or other promotional periods must be returned within 14 days of date of receipt. All merchandise must be in new and unused condition and accompanied by the original receipt for us to accept the return. Refunds will be provided to the same account you used to pay for the item. Your items must be returned by mail to our Online Returns Department (c/o Bleckmann Fashion & Lifestyle, Hanzepoort 20A, 7575 DA Oldenzaal, The Netherlands). If eligible, our Online Returns Department will process your return for a full refund in the original form of payment within 30 days of purchase.
- Return by Mail in a few easy steps!
- 1. Fill out the return form included with your order and be sure to include the form in the return package.
- 2. Return shipping is free for new and unused items using the Prepaid Return Label included with your order. When returning your order:
- Affix the Prepaid return label to the shipping box.
- Take your package to an authorised shipping outlet. The contact details for your shipping carrier can be found on your returns label. Alternatively, you can drop your parcel off at a participating Coach Retail Store to be shipped to our Online Returns Department on your behalf.
- If you misplaced your return label, please contact our Customer Care team and we will send you a new one.
- If you’d like to return your item(s) using another carrier, this will be done at your cost. Please note that by using another carrier, Coach will not be liable for any misplaced parcels. Please send your item(s) via traceable means to our Online Returns Department:
- COACH Online Returns Department
- c/o Bleckmann Fashion & Lifestyle, Hanzepoort 20A
- 7575 DA Oldenzaal, The Netherlands.
- 3. Returns will be processed within 7-10 business days of our receipt of your item.
- 4. Your refund will be applied to the payment method you used to purchase the item and the credit will post to your account according to the timeframe established by your financial institution.
Incorrect Product, manufacturing fault or damaged Products
9. Governing Law & Disputes
- 9.1 Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions of Sale, your visit to fr.coach.com, or to any purchase, return or other transaction with the Site (collectively, “Dispute”) shall be governed and construed by the laws of France. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of France
- 9.2 Any claim or cause of action you may have relating to a Dispute must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose. You agree that proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
- 9.3 The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which may be accessed here: https://ec.europa.eu/odr. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please send an email to EUNotices@coach.com.
10. Amendments and Updates – Entire Agreement
- 10.1 Coach may at any time revise the terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions which apply to your use of fr.coach.com.
- 10.2 The invalidity of any term, condition or provision in these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall not affect the enforceability of those portions of the Terms and Conditions of Sale deemed enforceable by applicable courts of law.